Selling your home is not as easy as it was back about 7 years ago. Remember not too long ago when you could buy a home one day, sell it in a month and make a tidy profit? The one constant in life is still change, and real estate continually changes as well. One of the things that I think we’ll always be able to count on when selling a home in the South Phoenix and Laveen area are the 7 mistakes to avoid when selling your home:
1. Not knowing why you are selling
2. Not preparing your home for sale, and imagining the home through the eye of the buyer.
3. Not pricing the home correctly.
4. Not properly interviewing your agent to find out how they market and how well they communicate with you.
5. Trying to hard sell buyers as they are walking through the home.
6. Not making the home easy to view.
7. Not preparing for the purchase of your next home, or preparing for the move.
Avoiding these seven mistakes can make your home sale a much more enjoyable experience and help you avoid leaving money on the table.
If you need to sell your home, get a free valuation just click here to request a valuation. This valuation will include comparable homes that have recently sold in your area. I’ll also send you some active comparable s that will be competing for the same buyers as your home. This will help you understand the market.